The Office




Welp, there she is, my new personal workstation. It is kind of a different feeling having an office of your own for the first time in your life. It's almost in a sense surreal. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would ever have an office of my own (I mean who in their right mind would allow me to have one, much less provide me one on my first day of work). It was in a sense a wake up call to adulthood, not to take anything away from walking down the aisle to the woman of my dreams, but this was different. This was a jaw dropping event for me, walking up to an office with my name greeting me as I walked in. Good thing I wore my big boy pants to work that day, becuase I was going to need them (but why I would need them is a topic for another blog). All in all though my first day at the new job went pretty smoothly, no massive paper cuts, no run-in's with the staple gun, and no one died (what a relief). What I did take away from my first day at my new job is that there is a lot to learn and it is going to take time to learn it. I just pray that God gives me the strength and the understanding to make it in a world and work enviorment that I am unfamiliar with. Yes it's going to be stressful, but I know that stressful situations is like the miracle grow to our faith, and all I can to is RELY on God, sit back, and enjoy the ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to each his own.

Tales From the Gym