Packing, Packing, Packing, Did I mention we are Packing!!!


Well this is our living room in its current state, boxes everywhere can't watch tv, and really there is no room to even sit down. It's pretty amazing at what a young married couple can accumulate in just two and a half years, especially with a limited budget. But this is just our living room, we also have boxes in the hall, the spare bedroom, our bedroom, the bathroom and even in the garage. This really makes me think that this maybe the last move I may ever do. But with all the chaos of buying a house, packing, moving, in the midst of starting a new job, being in debt for the rest of my life, lving the American Dream and never having a true day off again :p LOL. I am still truly excited and truly blessed.

-R.Valentine

Psalms 107:21 - Let them give thanks to the LORD for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for men.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to each his own.

Tales From the Gym