The one without Pictures!

I think I have come to an understanding of why time goes by so fast as you get older. Gone are the days of sleeping in, doing what you want to do, or even just relaxing. This pretty much comes with the territory of getting older, getting married, buying a new house, and did I mention a little thing called a career. Days, weeks, months, are merely blurs now. But the funny thing is, I have never been happier. Ya, there is a lot more stress with an endless to do list, but it's all worth it. I have seen myself mature more in the last four months, than I have had my whole life. I have come to a better understanding of what it is to fully rely on God, knowing that without Him I just couldn't make it another day.


RV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to each his own.

Tales From the Gym