Photography Class


I'm taking my very first photography class right now online. I am loving it! I can't wait until the weather gets a bit better and I can head out and spend a day taking photos. The photo of the flower above was my submission the first week for our assignment. I was giddy as a school girl when our instructor (Angie Seaman Photography) gave me a great review on it.

Then I convinced hubs to spend an afternoon driving me around town to take some more photos. I'm glad we live out in the country a bit and have some great scenery out here.

Then we headed downtown to catch some of the great architecture down there. I don't head downtown very often. While is nice and pretty, there are one way streets, there are parking meters, there are some interesting people wearing shirts with pot leaves on them who start yelling at you when you're taking photos wondering why you're taking photos of them (trust me, I wasn't taking ANY photos of him!) it's just not my favorite area of town. I do love a few of the shots I got down there.





The last picture I took long before this class and I now look at it and think of all the things I did wrong. I still like it though.





Comments

Sounds like so much fun!!! I love the flower picture you took! You should frame it :)

Popular posts from this blog

to each his own.

My Love