.com

I'm seriously the biggest moron ever when it comes to computer stuff. I officially bought the cafedevalentine domain name today and our blog is now officially it's "own" .com I have no clue what that means, but I feel like I just graduated a bit! Currently (as of 9pm pst) you still have to enter the {www} in www.cafedevalentine.com in order to not get an error, but that should be resolved by morning. If it's not then I'm not sure it'll ever be resolved because I could hardly figure out if I was doing what I thought I was doing right, so if I did it wrong then I have no freakin' clue! Clear as mud? Yea, me too!


I said all that to say... thanks for stopping by and reading our little .com every now and again. It's fun. I promise to have some fun photos up soon. You know, when it stops raining out and I can go take some!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to each his own.

Tales From the Gym