Organizing Jewelry

Disclaimer: These pictures are horrid quality as I took them all with my cell phone and it was super dark in my room.

I am on a spring cleaning frenzy. We've been really busy lately on the weekends and so my house has taken the back burner. I started spring cleaning about a month or two ago with my pantry that I showed you and a few bins/closets/storage areas that needed attention bad. Then things got busy and I quit. I'm looking at our calendar over the next few months and realizing it's going to be a crazy summer. When I feel overwhelmed with our finances (we owe big money in taxes this year, along with BOTH our car registrations being due in May) or our schedule I often feel like my organization {also known as OCD) kicks into high gear. In feeling that way, the more organized I can get our house the better I feel about everything else. I know, I have issues.

Long story short... My jewelry/accessories were out of control. I had no place to put them all or an organized way to see them all so I had piles of bracelets and necklaces and some I hadn't worn in forever because they were on the bottom of the pile and I had forgotten about them. Last night I decided it was time to make heads or tails of it all.

The wooden piece with the hooks I found last summer at a yard sale and painted it black to hang in our laundry room for keys and things but never hung it up and then decided it would be perfect for necklaces & bracelets so I repainted it brown and hubs hang it low to the dresser.

I have these heart shape glass bowls that I brought out for bracelets & the little bowl with the silver lid for all my cocktail rings.


I love that I can see everything I have and the dresser is cleaned off.



I'm so ready for all these spring necklaces! I'm just glad to have one more area of my life organized.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to each his own.

My Love