Under Construction

Please, I'm loosing my mind. Our house is under construction and I can't stand it any longer.


I am in serious need a vacation, somewhere nice, and clean, without tack strips & baseboards & caulking & hammers & vice grips {yes, I know what those are now} & heavy boxes of tile and laminate & an endless to do list & one room holding all of my worldly belongings.

I have begun to wonder if we shouldn't just give this a try... start over!

I just keep telling myself how awesome it will be when it's done. I'm just not sure I'm going to live long enough to see it.
Hubs has the personality to freak out about money stuff. So when we make our 15Th run to Home Depot THIS WEEK he starts to panic a bit. The job that we thought was going to cost X amount always ends up costing a bit more. I let him worry about that, and I freak out about the mess and how long it's going to take us to actually be DONE! Well, when he came home yesterday and couldn't find something and didn't know where to start for the evening and he said "This place is a wreck & I'm tired of living like this" I knew we were really in trouble. The mess is getting to him... it must be bad! I would show you a picture of the PILES of stuff, but I can't look at it long enough to snap a photo. I just can't. We are HOPING AND PRAYING to get our room, our master bath, and our walk in closet flooring in this weekend. We both have a long weekend so we're really trying to make the most of it. I can't wait to see the tile in. I'm excited, yet exhausted and sore and DONE!
Hoping for strength, determination & a second wind,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to each his own.

My Love