Belly Shot wk 11

I am letting all image issues go and posting a picture of myself, pregnant, at the end of the day with no hair done. All for the sake of "documenting the moment". My apologies to you all.

So, I have posted a poll over on the right for you all to vote if you think we're having a boy or girl. I figured I would post some of my symptoms and a photo for those of you who like to make an informed guess. As you can see, I am definitely showing already. Some days it worries me a bit, but I know I'm eating good and that's all that matters. I am not going to stress about weight. We have been walking in the evenings (when it's not freezing out) and I'm starting to get some energy back, so we should be exercising more. I didn't have any horrible morning sickness. I didn't feel so hot for about a month. Certain foods were a real turn off, some still are. I did get sick a few times, but it was more of a gag reflex issue than a nausea issue. If anything made me cough or even clear my throat I would get sick. I have been really tired. I have slept a ridiculous amount. I just keep telling hubs that I'm stocking up on sleep now before all the sleepless nights. Other than that, I really haven't had any symptoms. I'm so thankful that things have been mild and I hope that continues through pregnancy.

We are very thankful for everyday with the little bean. I am so happy to be at the 12 week mark and breathe a sigh of relief. I am anxiously awaiting Thanksgiving on Thursday, we're going to attempt to do both sides of the family and I all can think about is all the food! I'm so excited.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and enjoy time with family, friends and loved ones. I hope you all have a long list of things you are thankful for and than God blesses you with many more!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Mel...you are BEAUTIFUL :) I love the picture of you and Bean will love to see the documentation of her growth! XOXOX

Popular posts from this blog

to each his own.

Tales From the Gym