Gender Reveal Party (an annoucement)

Last night we had our families and few friends over to reveal the gender of our little bean. Our Ultrasound was Thursday late afternoon, so we had some very anxious family members who were really hoping we'd let it slip before 7pm last night! I came home from the ultrasound and made cupcakes for the occasion.

We had the house decked out in pink and blue. {m&m's}

Sweet Tarts {yes, I bought two huge boxes and picked out all the pink and blue ones} We also bought a huge bag of the colored tootsie rolls and pulled out the pink and blue.
I put the correct colored frosting inside the cupcakes and then frosted them all white. I was out of the paper cups you SHOULD bake them in, so some of the bottoms got a bit dark and I don't think the cupcakes tasted all that great... but they served the purpose.
I had made signs for each and had them on the counter and table. Which is it? ........













IT'S A.....









I will have more photos of the whole room decor, peoples reactions & the team pink and team blue photos soon! I just couldn't wait to share with you all!


Comments

YES! Boys are great, you're going to have so much fun :) Congratulations
Jen said…
SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Oh my I was filled with such emotion! I always say every girl needs a older brother :) Yea for the bean and his wonderful beating heart! Can't wait to meet him!! Congratulations friend!!
congrats! Boys are SOOO MUCH fun! You will love every minute :)

Popular posts from this blog

to each his own.

My Love