Love Letter/Poem

When hubs and I got married he started a tradition on Valentine's Day each year... he writes me a poem. They aren't fancy or professional, but they are loving and from the heart and I think I've cried every single year. A few weeks ago while sorting through keepsakes I found the one from last year and it kind of reminded him of his little tradition. The next day he came home with this sweet thing. Don't worry... I cried.

We’ve been married for four years,
The best years of my life.

But our lives will soon change,
As God formed a new life.

Our Unborn Baby that’s growing
In your Womb.

The best years of our lives,
Have only started to Bloom.

Our Love will grow stronger,
Each Day that moves on.

Rocking our baby,
From morning till dawn.

I Pray and I Pray,
I’m able to Provide

But realize I will always be able,
With God as my Guide.

I’m Excited to see our years as they unfold,
Looking towards God to help Shape and help Mold.

Our Little Baby God’s Formed in His Hands,
Creating New Life forever changing Our Plans.

But I would not have it any other way,
With you as my wife and having one on the way.


Love,
Hubs

Comments

Jen said…
Sweetest.poem.ever.
That is one special husband/Dad. You guys are lucky to have each other! XOXO

Popular posts from this blog

to each his own.

Tales From the Gym