weeks 14 thru 17

the photo above is week 14, no new symptoms to speak of. I got a bit behind on updates with the holidays.
Then week 15, I look at these and sometimes feel like I get smaller one week to the next. I think some photos I suck in my gut a bit.
Week 16 photo. This was a day or two after Christmas and I was exhausted. The holidays totally wore me out.
This is the current photo, week 17! I can't believe we're almost half way there! New Year this year was a bit emotional for me knowing we'll have a baby this year. We also had our monthly appointment this last week and scheduled the 18 week ultrasound for THIS Thursday, Jan 6th. We are hoping that the bean is healthy and growing on schedule. We are also hoping the bean cooperates for us to find out if it's a girl bean or a boy bean. We have a gender reveal party scheduled for Friday night. I promise to post pictures and details here Saturday. After the party with our immediate family and friends we have to make some other calls, so it will be Saturday before I have a chance to post it all I'm sure. I can't wait to share with you all.

Comments

Rebecca Jackson said…
You're looking like one Hot Mama! Congratulations. Can't wait to find out what the little bean is.

Popular posts from this blog

to each his own.

Tales From the Gym