Barrett's Arrival

I am so behind on my blogging... I guess that's what happens when you have a baby. I still have two more baby showers to post pictures from but I first wanted to share pictures with you from his Birthday. We decided to have my friend Brittany in the room for the delivery to capture the important moments and she did a great job! These are not in order for some reason and I don't have time to try and fix them (gotta get this up before nap time is over!)

This was just before he was born.

This was the moment we first saw him, they put him on my chest just as he was born. I will never forget this moment. This (totally out of order) was me laboring and hubs rubbing my back. Labor was intense if you can't tell by the look on my face.

I love this picture of his sweet feet as they were doing his footprints

He's looking at his daddy after he was all cleaned up and happy.
This was right after he was born, while they were cleaning him up and checking him out.

This was the first time I held him (other then right when he was born for a quick minute). This was quite the moment for me. I can't explain the emotion.
I love this picture.

This was our first family photo (posed) and I love it.

More to come, including his birth story. SOON!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to each his own.

Tales From the Gym