Take me out to the ball game

My parents, grandparents, aunt & cousins went to the AAA baseball game in town last week and invited us to come. It was a hot day so we weren't going to go, but they assured us our seats were in the shade & there was actually a breeze that day.

Bear wore his baseball outfit, and loved all the attention he got (since he didn't know there was a baseball game going on).

I am wearing a huge tank top since it was so hot & I had planned on it not showing since I was wearing him in the Moby but it got to hot and I took it off and I looked HUGE in that shirt without it. Nonetheless, we had a fun family night at the ballpark & can't wait for next summer when he can really enjoy all there is to do at the games. This kid will be raised at sporting events, he better get used to it early!
:) good thing he seemed to enjoy himself!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to each his own.

My Love